Tuesday, September 10, 2013

good fishing polarizing glasses


When it comes to anglers fishing gear like a man sized bag of rats, we can prepare all kinds of gear of some gears of hope, will one day help us to catch fish. In my opinion, this is no situation. Call my minimalist, but I think fishing is not difficult, but we don't need a ton of gear simply go fishing. In fact, I personally do not need a lot more than Gang hook, rotation and some crack of a packet, a packet of active worms, my rod, reel, and wading birds, a piece of gear... The most important I polarized glasses I.
This is correct, fishing polarizing glasses I is a fishing tackle my most important. Why? Because they allow me to see under the water. I can, I want to vote, I also found that the structure of the underwater, such as grouper rocks and branches. More than spot fish, I think I like the polarizing glasses my truth, so I saw underwater structure. Fighting fish, this is important, because any single. When you see the fish or even longer time to leave (especially a large fish), they immediately run to the structure in an attempt to escape. If you know where, structure, it can help you in trying to keep them away from it. Before, I have a pair of good fishing polarizing glasses, structure of many fish run and let me hopelessly tangled, finally free.
I stressed that "good" word, because I once refused to exercise more than 25 dollars a pair of sunglasses, then never like polarized sunglasses. I didn't realize that, I don't like the reason is, I'm a compact polarizing sunglasses WAD buy cheap, did not work properly! One day, a friend of mine, who insists on quality sunglasses fishing. In fact, he cost him about $150! I have lost my cheap, and asked if I could borrow his. He let me and left a deep impression on me. His $150 sunglasses is amazing. I have been looking for, a be hardly worthy of belief in the water clarity and vision! After that day for fishing, obviously, I had to return to the glasses. Within 2 weeks, I buy my own $125.

No comments:

Post a Comment