Wednesday, September 11, 2013

attempts at discount stores

In the past 20 years, I have spent the week following Christmas day, at a local high school basketball games, and this year was no exception. Only this year, for the first time ever, I began to feel a bit old, I love it. It is not just one thing, but a few things I see, let me very happy, I is it right? A ten years old, in the past week.
Of course, I look like a clown, I was in high school, my shirt sleeves rolled up, like I have long sleeves any muscle show and my shirt open, keep the first three button is simple, so I could show off my white T-shirt. But some young people, is simply pale into insignificance by comparison to wear today.
This situation. I walk in the gym one afternoon, saw a group of high school girls, wearing sunglasses. Only these, no ordinary sunglasses. Without these sunglasses look like huge sunglasses, attempts at discount stores, we used to make the children laugh our friends. Only now, these ladies wearing them, because they think they are fashionable. They are not only fashion, but they do not seem to have become a nuisance. The huge sunglasses not normal young lady sunglasses, can easily slide into her purse, all these will not fit. On the contrary, the girl must keep them in their head, which makes them look like they are wearing two small small brimless cap. The real fashion is? Of course, I know, I'm not just getting old, but is unaware of the cold. Here, I was wearing jeans and a thin coat and a pair of sneakers, but these teens are dressed in furry boots. Yes, furry boots. It looks like they prepare for the Alaska storm, this is only 50 degrees.
If you don't look silly, not just the old boots, they will display. Yes, these fashion statements, to stick to their jeans to show them the better their boots. The case, I even saw a couple of girls wearing shorts, these fuzzy boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment