Sunday, August 4, 2013

the world revolves around its own axis

Have you noticed that, when you don't get enough sleep, everyone around you be so foolish? I mean, how did you know those silly people show up, the very next day is so annoying? How do they know I have a bad sleep, why they tortured me, their incompetence and unreasonable!
I don't mind, but the same amazing action, I have a great night. They understand me. They follow the instructions you fuck you, perfect. What do they get, I try to complete the task, they are in a variety of ways, they can help me. It's almost like they are different people.
I never fully understand this phenomenon, even those who can take action is based on how tired I am. But, I understand, if I want to have a productive day, I want to make sure I get a good sleep last night. In this way, the people I work with, shows a very active group!
One of the factors, I have found, increase the sleep time is light correction. Until Thomas Edison decided to change the world, every day in different period, there is a light dark cycle and cycle. As the world revolves around its own axis, some areas will be exposed to the sun, on the other side of the planet will be exposed to the dark.
Edison, when he invented the electric light. Now we have 24/7 light. In the grand scheme of things, it's great. With the development of world without end of the light, we have more time now". We have more time for work, entertainment and any other we choose to do the "extra" time.
However with this problem, we don't sleep. Do not sleep, we cannot literally. Light, whether artificial or real, means one thing, our brain - day. , it during the day, we are not designed in sleep.
System, decided our internal circadian rhythm of sleepiness and awakening. Regulation of this system, our environment, mainly through the light / dark period. We receive information of the brain light / dark, mainly through our eyes, this is determined by the circadian rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment