Wednesday, August 28, 2013

social secretary and non legal professionals


On August 18, 2007 (Saturday), two Australian level band together, in the auditorium in the Ocean Grove, the implementation of the New Jersey's rich history. To be accurate, only two members, the band is an australian. In addition to the personality of Graham Russell, and other members of each band from the United States of America. However, the two band is Australia, the beautiful seaside town fans and tourists brought 30 years of music course and vertigo hit each billing.
Founded in 1870, a satellite camp meeting social secretary and non legal professionals, ocean grove spirit root is always there. The auditorium was originally built as a "preacher's position, 75 ministers allowed seats. We present 1876 years, roof and a 3000 seat worship. To 1894, had grown up, the new building was built to accommodate 10000 Congregatio. Nearly the size of a football field, this auditorium held Sunday service, community events and concerts, this is last Saturday night, we found in this beautiful summer night air circulation and Xiaojiang belt.
With the concert preparations are underway, a small park visitors and citizens gathered outside the direct auditorium. Outside the door slid open around the audience, let the people outside the concert hall free opportunity. They do not have a stage, but such a beautiful summer night, nothing more than to sit down on the grass, with family and friends to look up at the starry sky, smell the sea air, and from the two band who listen to music, combination, in dozens of hits in 80.
Xiaojiang out front air supply. First, I do my homework. I know, I know a few songs, but I must find out what song, I need to review! To my surprise, I found 5 songs, I think right off the bat, LRB sang their hit, I found I know even more songs! LRB, sang several songs, I know, but 2 of them. Who knows, I know so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment