Wednesday, June 5, 2013

design MP3 sun glasses and sunglasses camera

I have a love of a small child's memory and storage box at the top, so I can send them some company in the state of New Jersey post office box. The read "amaze your friends with these spectacular X ray glasses" advertising attracted my attention, young. I am very excited, when I have the required amount of the top of the tank, and soon got them in the mail. Boy, I got excited, of course I unable to hold oneself back to "surprise" my friend. Needless to say, I also feel disappointed, "X ray" glasses arrived, they are a little more than a cheap plastic garbage.
Well, as far as I know the power, is not yet invented X ray glasses. However, as I have already grown up, I and my generation has had the privilege of witnessing the explosion technology. In my opinion, one of the coolest gadgets have come out, in the past ten years MP3 sunglasses. Although they certainly wouldn't give us a wall or clothes or any other can see, MP3 sunglasses, polarized lenses potential to a whole new level.
I can go and these MP3 sunglasses, camera and video functionality is how cool. Sometimes wear sunglasses display a stealth or disguised appearance, but these neat gadgets hidden and disguised itself built sunglasses. There are so many different styles and design MP3 sun glasses and sunglasses camera so make sure you take the time to goods than three, before finding the right mode for your needs or in a sneaky way little deity to scoop up first in your eyes.
While I admit, these sunglasses built-in camera is it right? Is amazing, there was a practical perspective glasses, leap years technical phenomenon I strongly suggest you take, and get your hands on a pair of. Chances are someone you without you even don't know it, so you have a better environment for fair competition, in their camera lenses. In addition to swing without wires or capture the image, you can also get includes support for Bluetooth MP3 sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment