Monday, June 24, 2013

a terrible treatment on a pair of sunglasses

Over the years, this is what I wanted to say to myself, when faced with the prospect of buying a pair of sunglasses. I didn't see the point of spending more than $25 dollars a pair of sunglasses. In fact, people confused my sunglasses are a pair of spent 100 yuan or more. And then something happened. I never think of something.
One of my friend in my home, leaving his sunglasses, forget them. So one day I think they. I love them. In fact, I love them a lot. So I started to wear sunglasses. One day, my friend noticed, glasses he asked, if that is the case. I was arrested, and asked how much he has, they took him. He said, they were 150! I couldn't believe it, but I had fallen in love sunglasses. He offers, STO sold for 75 dollars, to see how they are a year old. I agree, sunglasses, even if I said I never spent more than $25 a pair of sunglasses.
That was 8 years ago! That's right, I have a pair of sunglasses, I spent 75 yuan in the past 8 years. I still like them, but it is time for a new pair, I realized something. If these my glasses, I love so much amortized cost, they spent I spend less than my sunglasses! I realized, I fact, their performance is very good, sunglasses, and spend more money to give me a reason to take care of them. Not only to take care of them, but always remember them. Remember the old saying your mother threw up in your face? You get what you pay for? In fact, my mother is right, can you imagine? Therefore, the next time you think 100 is a terrible treatment on a pair of sunglasses, please remember, over time, they will actually cost you less than a cheap, shoddy. Therefore, the ultimate protection you need is dangerous to the sun's rays, and to do that, you need to protect 100%, prevent ultraviolet ray sunglasses. You should wear them every time you in the outdoor sunshine, even in the winter and rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment